Barndale House School are seeking a Teaching Assistant to cover the other half of a Job Share
Required from November 2018 an enthusiastic practitioner who should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working with pupils who have a range of special educational needs
- Excellent classroom practice and high expectations of children's work and behaviour
- The ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Energy, enthusiasm and a good sense of humour
- A commitment to work in close partnership with parent and carers
- A commitment to participate fully in school life, contributing to the ethos and vision of the school
Visits to the school are welcome, by prior appointment.
This post is a part-time contract for 18.75 hours per week. (Flexible Hours 15 -32)
Working Pattern - Mon - Fri; 09.00 - 12.45 (Term Time only)
This is a Fixed Term contract
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced criminal records check is required for this post.
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school by by e-mail, no later than midday on 20 October 2018. Interviews will be held week beginning 22 October 2018. Email: email@example.com